Eventsource is the event division of Harmony Marketing focusing on event management and creative and technical production specializing in; Ceremonies, Festivals, Corporate and Gala event development and staging. Eventsource offers a wide range of services to create and mount an event from concept stage through to final production including live television broadcast integration.
Eventsource’s experience covers a wide range of productions, specializing in large scale spectacle shows including Luminato: Festival of Arts & Creativity; 18 years of producing all Ceremonies and events for Special Olympics Ontario; 16 years of producing The Sports Celebrities Festival; the Closing Ceremonies of the Special Olympics World Winter Games which was held at the Molson Amphitheatre and broadcast live on TSN and the Opening Ceremonies of the Special Olympics Canada Summer & Winter Games which were both broadcast live on CTV and tape delayed on TSN.
Eventsource has built strong relationships with support companies who meet its stringent standards of professionalism and attention to detail.
Producer & Creative Director
Vince has been in the industry for over 50 years, first as a performer, then moving into the Creative Production field.
For the past 18 years Vince has been the resident Creative Producer for Special Olympics Ontario and has also produced a number of National events and Ceremonies for Special Olympics Canada.
Vince was the Creator and Senior Producer of "Dancin at the Palais", a television series that aired for three years (78 episodes) on WTN that featured top ballroom dance talent from throughout North America.
Vince is known for his unique and creative way of implementing theatrical elements into all his events and productions. Due to his experience in live broadcasts, he knows how to create events that work for both live and television audiences.
EVENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Theme and concept creation
- Event Scripting, Co-Ordination and production
- Entertainment bookings and talent liaison
- Creative Consulting
- Public Relations and Media support
- Co-ordination and management of all technical and production requirements:
- ie. audio, lighting, video, staging, lasers, pyrotechnics, production management, choreography, production assistants, decor, etc.
- Special Olympics Ontario
- Hired by Krista Slack + Aylett as Producer for Opening Ceremonies of "Celebrate Bloor St."
- Producer: "Light On Your Feet" – a three year program for Luminato: Festival of Arts & Creativity
- SONA North American Conference
- Merisel Canada Conference
- Staring "Our Lady Peace"
- Drug Trading Company: National Sales Conference Gala
- Starring Alan King & Neil Sedaka
- Mississauga Arts Awards
- Canada Sports Awards
- Great Valentine Gala
- Guests included: Bob Newhart, Milton Berle, Dionne Warwick & Neil Sedaka