Eventsource is the event division of Harmony Marketing focusing on event management and creative and technical production specializing in; Ceremonies, Festivals, Corporate, and Gala event development and staging. Eventsource offers a wide range of services which enables them to create and mount an event from concept stage through to final production including live broadcast integration, Public Relations, Media and required Sponsorship elements.
Eventsource’s experience covers a wide range of productions, but it specializes in large scale spectacle shows including Luminato Festival of Arts & Creativity; Celebration Bloor St.; 16 years of producing The Sports Celebrities Festival; the Closing Ceremonies of the Special Olympics World Winter Games which was held at the Molson Amphitheatre and broadcast live on TSN and the Opening Ceremonies of the Special Olympics Canada Summer & Winter Games which were both broadcast live on CTV and tape delayed on TSN.
Due to the diversity of productions undertaken by Eventsource, rather than carry a major overhead of permanent staff, each production team is assembled based upon the credits and credentials required for an individual event/show.
Eventsource has built strong relationships with support companies who meet its stringent standards of professionalism and attention to detail. Its support team, their diverse backgrounds and experience ensure that Eventsource continually pushes the boundaries of creativity and production.
Producer & Creative Director
Vince was also the Creator and Senior Producer of "Dancin at the Palais". This television series, which preceded the current craze of Dance competition shows, aired for three years (78 episodes) on WTN. The show was a "Round-Robin" competition format choosing over-all winning couples in both Standard and Latin and featured top dance talent from throughout North America.
For 15 years, Vince acted as Creative Producer & Director for the annual Sports Celebrities Festival Gala, an annual event that was broadcast live on TSN and attended by over 50 sports celebrities. The SCF Festival Day included the following events: Corporate Breakfast for 1500 guests, Celebrity/Media Floor Hockey Challenge, Black Tie Gala (950 guests) including live broadcast on TSN.
Vince also has tremendous experience as Producer and Creative Director of the Opening and Closing Ceremonies for Special Olympics Ontario and National; over 15 ceremonies in total. All Opening Ceremonies have been broadcast live with the National Openings airing on CTV and tape delayed on TSN.
Vince is known for his unique and creative way of implementing theatrical elements into all his events and productions. Due to his experience in live broadcasts, he knows how to create events which work for both live and television audiences.
EVENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Theme and concept creation
- Event Co-Ordination and production from concept stage
- Entertainment bookings and talent liaison
- Creative Consulting
- Public Relations and Media support
- Scripting of event
- Co-ordination and management of all technical and production requirements:
- ie. audio, lighting, video, staging, lasers, pyrotechnics, production management, choreography, production assistants, decor, etc.
PAST CORPORATE CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- SONA North American Conference
- 4 days – held at Royal York – 400+ delegates
- Conference Services provided:
- Opening Gala
- 3 Morning Plenary Sessions
- 1 Offsite Event
- 3 Lunch Sessions
- Closing Awards Night
- Merisel Canada Ltd.
- 4 days – 250 delegates
- Responsible for all aspects of theme, creative, and production elements
- Staring "Our Lady Peace"
- Drug Trading Company: National Sales Conference Gala
- Starring Alan King & Neil Sedaka
- Corporate Business Meetings
- Hired by Krista Slack + Aylett as Producer for Opening Ceremonies for "Celebrate Bloor St."
- Official reopening of Bloor St. June 2011
- In addition to producing Opening Ceremonies & Parade, provided talent for day long Street Festival including Flash Mob Dances
- Producer: "Light On Your Feet" @ Yonge-Dundas Square
- Daily events held as part of Luminato: Festival of Arts & Creativity
- Annual festival held in Toronto for 10 days in June
- Resident Creative Producer: Special Olympics Ontario
- For all annual events including Games Ceremonies
- Special Olympics National Games in PEI & Manitoba
- Broadcast live on ATV – tape delayed on CTV & TSN
- Special Olympics World Winter Games
Closing Ceremonies at Molson Amphitheatre
- Staring Gowan, lead singer of Styx
- Broadcast live on TSN
- Mississauga Arts Awards
- "One To One Challenge" At Skydome Donovan Bailey versus Michael Johnson
- Canada Sports Awards
- Casino Niagara Opening
- Staring Michelle Wright
- Sports Celebrities Festival
- 1989 - 2005 – Annual National Broadcast of live event
- Great Valentine Gala
- Guests included: Bob Newhart, Milton Berle, Dionne Warwick & Neil Sedaka